Comments: "
Excellent, love it! video editing schools
 
" Post a Comment
26 September, 2005
Remember when I said that I hoped The Spy lost his job for continuing to call in to work to spy on my ass? Well, I hope I win a million dollars.

Yup, he is currently unemployed. Also, his chances of currently being emplyable are nil considering that he doesn't leave this house except to go to the front porch to smoke. Personally, I think that is kinda silly anyway because everyone else has just started smoking in the house lately. M and I have kept to confined to the downstairs portion of the house but BIL #2 and his girlfriend were watching a football game in the living room on Saturday and puffing away.

For the record, no, I have no clue how The Spy will be paying his bills, but since he has been The MIL's butt monkey for several months now Ima make sure she knows who M and I feel is responsible for his financial security.

In other news, Mo is having a rough time of it lately. She isn't really eating. She said she would eat, but only if I brought her dinner every night. So, of course I'll be doing that. Seeing as I don't have a car and The Spy isn't doing anything else impotant, he's gonna be schlepping my ass to and from until further notice. Because if he doesn't I will find a way to cut off the air supply to his bedroom.

Let's see, what else? Oh, I got the sweetest call from my "baby brother" on Saturday. No, we didn't recently add another member to our family, D and I were pretty much raised together and have always considered each other siblings. I haven't talked to him in forever and I was so thrilled to hear from him. I now have his new cell phone number so I will be pestering him ad nauseum from now on. He is just the greatest guy ever. He's smart, funny, cute, accomplished, and phenominally talented. I couldn't be prouder of him if he personally brought me beer.


mmmmmmmm, beer. Is it too early for beer?

That's about it. I'm working on a new iPod playlist and I'm sure the fact that I have a raging case of PMS will color it slightly. I'll let you know how it turns out if I ever decide to crawl back out of it.

Posted at 9:44 AM

|
 
The Wild Flower
Member of a world famous cult of man devouring she-devils...and damn proud of it
Things That Were

Numbers' Gardens
My myspace page
Me, #3KY
#3GA
#3TX
#4WV
#5IN
Our Store
Fractions & Decimals
Mama Chef
Pears
Cosmotini
Robin
Colleen
Spina Bifida Moms
Credits
Template: elementopia
Image: image cafe