Comments: " " Post a Comment
20 September, 2005
She's set her spy on me now. I guess to make sure that I don't steal grandmonster's Neil Diamond scrapbook. I tried to tell her that it is only actual diamonds I like but I don't think she listens too well. She was too busy stealing MY Noritake china.

The joke's on her though. Her spy doesn't wake up till about 5pm, and then he goes outside and smokes and talks on the phone to his girlfriend until 11. I could rob the place blind.


Hence the fact that there are no longer plastic lawn animals on the front porch.


Just so she knows, the fact that her spy is here and not at work means that when he can't come up with his share of the bills this month she gets to pay them. I hope he loses his job.








I guess I finally got to the pissed off place, huh? I'm going back to bed. The new season of Starting Over started yesterday. It is a couple's boot camp. I like to watch and laugh at their silly little problems. Then I send them emails and offer to trade. Plus, I want Iyanla's entire wardrobe. It looks like it doesn't touch a single part of her body. I can get into that. I think Ima get even fatter so I can wear stuff like that more often.

I am well on my way to reaching that goal. I had a bakedown (kinda like a breakdown but with shortening and sugar) yesterday and made 3 dozen blueberry muffins. Hey, we didn't want the pints of fresh blueberries in my fridge to go bad, did we?

Posted at 9:25 AM

|
 
The Wild Flower
Member of a world famous cult of man devouring she-devils...and damn proud of it
Things That Were

Numbers' Gardens
My myspace page
Me, #3KY
#3GA
#3TX
#4WV
#5IN
Our Store
Fractions & Decimals
Mama Chef
Pears
Cosmotini
Robin
Colleen
Spina Bifida Moms
Credits
Template: elementopia
Image: image cafe