Comments: "
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »
 
" " " Post a Comment
17 October, 2005
I've tried and tried and I finally give up. I can't get the stupid haloscan to work correctly on this template. I screwed it up somehow and have no earthly idea how to go about unscrewing it. Instead of having comments for each entry it shows all new comments on each new entry and on all the old ones as well. If anyone knows how to remedy this error I'd gladly welcome the help.

Other than that, my life is in continuous turmoil and my habitation hangs in the balance. Since I have recently become wary of Spies Ima hold off on telling anything about it here until whatever needs to be done is done. Rest assured that there will be one heck of a story to tell at some point. Patience, dear friends, patience.

Posted at 12:05 PM

|
 
The Wild Flower
Member of a world famous cult of man devouring she-devils...and damn proud of it
Things That Were

Numbers' Gardens
My myspace page
Me, #3KY
#3GA
#3TX
#4WV
#5IN
Our Store
Fractions & Decimals
Mama Chef
Pears
Cosmotini
Robin
Colleen
Spina Bifida Moms
Credits
Template: elementopia
Image: image cafe