Comments: "
best regards, nice info » » »
 
" "
Excellent, love it! »
 
" Post a Comment
05 October, 2005
I thought we had a foothold. I thought things might, just might, be turning in our favor. Turns out it was just those stupid clicks before the big drop. I'll be hanging upside down soon. That smile on Sunday was a fluke.

She may not be bright but she is crafty and she does play dirty.

Plus, I have the hiccups.

And the migraines are back.

But I do have cookies.

And creme brulee ice cream from Hagen Daz.

And Starting Over is being TiVoed as we speak.

And I have Natasha Bedingfield's new CD.

Someone please pray for strength for M. I think God is sick of listening to me. Either that or His answer was "No". I hope it is just the first one because this is officially too much for me and my next therapy appointment isn't till next Friday.

On another note, I am thoroughly sick of this template. I found a few I like but they come in zip files and although I have Winzip I have no idea how to use it. If anyone wants to teach me I am willing to learn. I just need a change.



Blech, Ima go fold laundry.

Posted at 10:34 AM

|
 
The Wild Flower
Member of a world famous cult of man devouring she-devils...and damn proud of it
Things That Were

Numbers' Gardens
My myspace page
Me, #3KY
#3GA
#3TX
#4WV
#5IN
Our Store
Fractions & Decimals
Mama Chef
Pears
Cosmotini
Robin
Colleen
Spina Bifida Moms
Credits
Template: elementopia
Image: image cafe