Comments: " " " " Post a Comment
05 October, 2005
I have a new template, so that's cool. I'm still working out the bugs in it and haven't gotten around to adding all my links or any blinkies. Adding the comments section was a pain. Haloscan's auto install was having problems so I had to add it manually, which took about a million hours since I have virtually no idea what I'm doing and I'm learning it a piece at a time. However, I do like this template. It is pretty and simple. Those are two things my life is NOT at the moment.

There isn't a whole lot more news right now. At least none I can post here. We're still trying to find a solution to the newest obstacle. No solution in sight. There is a lot more laundry in sight though so I need to finish the folding. Then I can start on the mountain of dishes that has miraculously appeared in the sink. After that I can finally start dinner. Woo freakin' hoo.

I'm out. Again. Hope you like the new digs.

Posted at 5:44 PM

|
 
The Wild Flower
Member of a world famous cult of man devouring she-devils...and damn proud of it
Things That Were

Numbers' Gardens
My myspace page
Me, #3KY
#3GA
#3TX
#4WV
#5IN
Our Store
Fractions & Decimals
Mama Chef
Pears
Cosmotini
Robin
Colleen
Spina Bifida Moms
Credits
Template: elementopia
Image: image cafe